Horizon X

From RsDomination To Wreckage Pk To Horizon X, The Coders Are Pro!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Poll
Can You Wait For The New Server To Be Online?
NO So Hurry Up
44%
 44% [ 19 ]
If You Dont Put It Up Soon I Will Kill My Self
51%
 51% [ 22 ]
Yes I Dont Care About Your Server
5%
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43
Top posters
Afterlife

Jordan

wolfteamrule

shiny ftw

nick

Riu Kurai

m4st32pker

ertert158

Chubsz

sk8rdogs

Share | 

Chubsz for Mod or Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chubsz

PostSubject: Chubsz for Mod or Admin   Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Hello Drop-Dead Pkz. My name is Daniel ( or Chubsz ingame) and I think I should become a part of the Drop-Dead Pkz team. Although I just started this server today, I have had a lot of experience with RSPS's and have become very familiar with how they run. The reason I want to become a part of the staff here is because I feel that I would do a great job in helping to build up the community and inform new players how to play the game. I am very patient and love talking to people and answering questions. I am very excited with this new server and hope that I will be chosen. On a different note... do you have any idea on when the server will be up and running? Thanks for spending your time reading this.

-Chubsz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chubsz for Mod or Admin   Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:41 am

Chubsz wrote:
Hello Drop-Dead Pkz. My name is Daniel ( or Chubsz ingame) and I think I should become a part of the Drop-Dead Pkz team. Although I just started this server today, I have had a lot of experience with RSPS's and have become very familiar with how they run. The reason I want to become a part of the staff here is because I feel that I would do a great job in helping to build up the community and inform new players how to play the game. I am very patient and love talking to people and answering questions. I am very excited with this new server and hope that I will be chosen. On a different note... do you have any idea on when the server will be up and running? Thanks for spending your time reading this.

-Chubsz

This is something that realllllly annoys me, why should u be mod or admin u havnt even been on the server.... Your just one of the 500000000000 lonely kids that want power on a virtual world....... Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://horizonx.board-directory.net
wolfteamrule

PostSubject: Re: Chubsz for Mod or Admin   Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Nick when will u launch the server. I have been waiting for a week. It says error_js5connect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chubsz for Mod or Admin   

Back to top Go down

Chubsz for Mod or Admin
Page 1 of 1