Horizon X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horizon X

From RsDomination To Wreckage Pk To Horizon X, The Coders Are Pro!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Can You Wait For The New Server To Be Online?
NO So Hurry Up
make a webclient I_vote_lcap44%make a webclient I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 19 ]
If You Dont Put It Up Soon I Will Kill My Self
make a webclient I_vote_lcap51%make a webclient I_vote_rcap
 51% [ 22 ]
Yes I Dont Care About Your Server
make a webclient I_vote_lcap5%make a webclient I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43
Top posters
Afterlife
make a webclient I_vote_lcapmake a webclient I_voting_barmake a webclient I_vote_rcap 
Jordan
make a webclient I_vote_lcapmake a webclient I_voting_barmake a webclient I_vote_rcap 
wolfteamrule
shiny ftw
nick
Riu Kurai
m4st32pker
ertert158
Chubsz
sk8rdogs

make a webclient

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shiny ftw

make a webclient Empty
PostSubject: make a webclient   make a webclient EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:17 am

hi i say we should make a webclient becuse most people they just like to try the game out and trust me they will like the game but when they see no webclient, they might think it might be a virus download so they cant trust you or people might not like want to play becuse people uselly just try the servers out so. they dont want to download.i hope you enjoyed cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers santa Razz Very Happy Very Happy Wink farao farao farao king king king king king cherry albino sunny king queen jocolor geek afro flower flower elephant study scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Afterlife

make a webclient Empty
PostSubject: Re: make a webclient   make a webclient EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:13 am

I am good be it web or desktop client. I would just like a client to dl.
Back to top Go down

make a webclient
Page 1 of 1