Horizon X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horizon X

From RsDomination To Wreckage Pk To Horizon X, The Coders Are Pro!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Can You Wait For The New Server To Be Online?
NO So Hurry Up
people who want to be a donor I_vote_lcap44%people who want to be a donor I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 19 ]
If You Dont Put It Up Soon I Will Kill My Self
people who want to be a donor I_vote_lcap51%people who want to be a donor I_vote_rcap
 51% [ 22 ]
Yes I Dont Care About Your Server
people who want to be a donor I_vote_lcap5%people who want to be a donor I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43
Top posters
Afterlife
people who want to be a donor I_vote_lcappeople who want to be a donor I_voting_barpeople who want to be a donor I_vote_rcap 
Jordan
people who want to be a donor I_vote_lcappeople who want to be a donor I_voting_barpeople who want to be a donor I_vote_rcap 
wolfteamrule
shiny ftw
nick
Riu Kurai
m4st32pker
ertert158
Chubsz
sk8rdogs

people who want to be a donor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shiny ftw

people who want to be a donor Empty
PostSubject: people who want to be a donor   people who want to be a donor EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:26 am

hi guys tongue What a Face just that i say trust me again we will get more people on this server is we have like a thing you get if you were a donor sorry about the spelling im not really god in spelling sorry ok so people wont get donator till they know what you get if your a donator. people might get donator now since they know what you get if you were a donator alien alien No No No pig alien affraid Sleep drunken bom cheers Basketball
Back to top Go down
Afterlife

people who want to be a donor Empty
PostSubject: Re: people who want to be a donor   people who want to be a donor EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:12 am

I believe he has a list as to what you get when you donate. However I think the calculations are a bit off. $1 = 1m, $5 = 5m, $10 = 10m $20 = 15m. People would just donate 10 dollars twice and get more than just if they donated the full 20. Good concept but needs work.
Back to top Go down

people who want to be a donor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizon X :: Suggestions-
Jump to: