Horizon X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horizon X

From RsDomination To Wreckage Pk To Horizon X, The Coders Are Pro!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Can You Wait For The New Server To Be Online?
NO So Hurry Up
Part of the staff I_vote_lcap44%Part of the staff I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 19 ]
If You Dont Put It Up Soon I Will Kill My Self
Part of the staff I_vote_lcap51%Part of the staff I_vote_rcap
 51% [ 22 ]
Yes I Dont Care About Your Server
Part of the staff I_vote_lcap5%Part of the staff I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43
Top posters
Afterlife
Part of the staff I_vote_lcapPart of the staff I_voting_barPart of the staff I_vote_rcap 
Jordan
Part of the staff I_vote_lcapPart of the staff I_voting_barPart of the staff I_vote_rcap 
wolfteamrule
shiny ftw
nick
Riu Kurai
m4st32pker
ertert158
Chubsz
sk8rdogs

Part of the staff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riu Kurai

Part of the staff Empty
PostSubject: Part of the staff   Part of the staff EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Hello!

I posted a message on the game website, buy i think itss better to post here, anyways.

I want to be part of the game staff, when its up. I am a veteran Rs player, and i want to take part in anything related with this game. I discovered RSPS's 2 months ago, and i am enjoying them a lot.

I cant make my own server, becouse i haven't resources, but i want to help to in this one.

If you are interested, please, message me :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for you time, and your patience.

PD: I am spanish, and then, i can be an iternational player, and i can deal with spanish - speaker player, or promote the game over this players. And this is a good opportunity for me, to improve my english. I will be very glad to be corrected, if i write rong.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

Part of the staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part of the staff   Part of the staff EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:37 am

I Sent You A Email Please Go And Read It
Back to top Go down
https://horizonx.board-directory.net

Part of the staff
Page 1 of 1