Horizon X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horizon X

From RsDomination To Wreckage Pk To Horizon X, The Coders Are Pro!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Can You Wait For The New Server To Be Online?
NO So Hurry Up
Chubsz for Mod or Admin I_vote_lcap44%Chubsz for Mod or Admin I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 19 ]
If You Dont Put It Up Soon I Will Kill My Self
Chubsz for Mod or Admin I_vote_lcap51%Chubsz for Mod or Admin I_vote_rcap
 51% [ 22 ]
Yes I Dont Care About Your Server
Chubsz for Mod or Admin I_vote_lcap5%Chubsz for Mod or Admin I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43
Top posters
Afterlife
Chubsz for Mod or Admin I_vote_lcapChubsz for Mod or Admin I_voting_barChubsz for Mod or Admin I_vote_rcap 
Jordan
Chubsz for Mod or Admin I_vote_lcapChubsz for Mod or Admin I_voting_barChubsz for Mod or Admin I_vote_rcap 
wolfteamrule
shiny ftw
nick
Riu Kurai
m4st32pker
ertert158
Chubsz
sk8rdogs

Chubsz for Mod or Admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chubsz

Chubsz for Mod or Admin Empty
PostSubject: Chubsz for Mod or Admin   Chubsz for Mod or Admin EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Hello Drop-Dead Pkz. My name is Daniel ( or Chubsz ingame) and I think I should become a part of the Drop-Dead Pkz team. Although I just started this server today, I have had a lot of experience with RSPS's and have become very familiar with how they run. The reason I want to become a part of the staff here is because I feel that I would do a great job in helping to build up the community and inform new players how to play the game. I am very patient and love talking to people and answering questions. I am very excited with this new server and hope that I will be chosen. On a different note... do you have any idea on when the server will be up and running? Thanks for spending your time reading this.

-Chubsz
Back to top Go down
nick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chubsz for Mod or Admin   Chubsz for Mod or Admin EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:41 am

Chubsz wrote:
Hello Drop-Dead Pkz. My name is Daniel ( or Chubsz ingame) and I think I should become a part of the Drop-Dead Pkz team. Although I just started this server today, I have had a lot of experience with RSPS's and have become very familiar with how they run. The reason I want to become a part of the staff here is because I feel that I would do a great job in helping to build up the community and inform new players how to play the game. I am very patient and love talking to people and answering questions. I am very excited with this new server and hope that I will be chosen. On a different note... do you have any idea on when the server will be up and running? Thanks for spending your time reading this.

-Chubsz

This is something that realllllly annoys me, why should u be mod or admin u havnt even been on the server.... Your just one of the 500000000000 lonely kids that want power on a virtual world....... Mad
Back to top Go down
https://horizonx.board-directory.net
wolfteamrule

PostSubject: Re: Chubsz for Mod or Admin   Chubsz for Mod or Admin EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Nick when will u launch the server. I have been waiting for a week. It says error_js5connect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chubsz for Mod or Admin   Chubsz for Mod or Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Chubsz for Mod or Admin
Page 1 of 1